Effective: June 5th, 2022
This page discusses how Cleancil.com (“we”, “us”, “Cleancil”) collects, uses and discloses information about you. The policy herein applies whenever you log onto this website and make use of the services it offers.
What information do we gather about you?
We collect information from you using various methods.
- Google Analytics: This is a web analytics service provided by google. We make use of it to collect data about visitors on our site. The information we collect may include: pages you visit, platform you used to access the website, your device type, gender, age group and even geographical location.
- Cookes: We employ cookie technology on Cleancil to enable us better understand our readers so we can tailor our contents to match their needs. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer whenever you visit our site, they help us understand your activities and needs so we can tweak our contents to serve you better.
- Comments section and email support: The comments section at the end of every article is there to collect your feedback. On that course, we may require that you submit your name, nickname, email address, phone number and website link to be able to use the comments feature. Additionally, when you communicate through email, you may give us information about you such as your email and name, and we may also ask for other details about you so we can know how to better respond to you.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
We use the information collected from you to improve our services. When we have better knowledge of our user’s behaviour and preferences, we can make better decisions that would impact positively on the effectiveness and efficiency of our platform to do what it primarily does, which is to serve our users.
Some of the information we collect can be used to communicate with you. For example, we can use emails to send promotional contents which is a way of communicating with you.
The information we collect on this website is never sold to any third party. We use security measures to safeguard and protect your data so no third party account can gain unauthorized access to them.
Additionally, the services provided by this platform are strictly for users at or above the age of 13. We will not willingly collect information on any user below the aforementioned age bracket, and when we discover we accidentally have, we will ensure we delete the information as soon as possible.
We also hold your information for as long as we need it, then discard it using safe practices afterwards.
When we share your information
We may decide to share your information on the following occasion:
- When there’s an opportunity to improve our service to you: Occasionally, we may work with service providers that may require your data to be provided in order to be able to deliver their services, for example, google analytics and advertising agencies.
- When there is the need to identify you, for example when you post comments on Cleancil.
- When there is a requirement by legal authorities to hand over your data.
- When you give us your consent to share data with third party operators.
How do we protect your information?
Your information is stored using safe techniques and practices that can guarantee some degree of reliability in security. Note though, that we cannot provide a 100% surety of the security of your data as no mode of data transmission online is Absolutely secured.
Foreign links on our platform
We use google analytics to capture data about our users. These help us improve our services towards them.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Analytics about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
What are your choices?
- You have the choice to opt out of our weekly and monthly newsletters so you may never receive promotional contents from us. To do that, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter, or you can message us through the contact page so we can implement the decision from our end.
- You have the choice to ask us to stop using cookie technology to gather information about you. But that may come at the consequence of not having to enjoy some benefits that only work when you have cookie enabled. You can request for cookie exclusion via the contact page on this platform.
- You have the choice to ask us to delete your information. You can do that through the contact page of the Cleancil platform.
By continuing to use this website after any new revisions have come into effect, you agree to be bound by the newly revised policies. If after reviewing you do not agree with the policies of this page, you are no longer authorized to use this website.